Obligatory Terms and Conditions
- The Spark Web Solutions Referral Program (“the Program”) is an agreement between Spark Web Solutions (“Spark”) and any of their existing clients (“the Referrer”) who refer a new client (‘the Client”) to Spark.
- To be considered to have referred a new Client, the Referrer must either introduce the Client to Spark directly (e.g. by connecting them with each other via email) or the Client must indicate to Spark from the outset that they heard about Spark from the Referrer.
- To be eligible for the Program, the Client must have no prior business relationship with Spark.
- Only Clients introduced to Spark after the start of the Program (9th of October 2023) are eligible to be included in the Program.
- The Program applies solely to proceeds from fixed-price projects and support work (including Spark’s Update Management service). Other services (including but not limited to domain registration, hosting, etc) do not contribute towards the Program.
- Should the Client meet the eligibility requirements for the Program, 10% of proceeds (excluding GST) from the first 12 months of their engagement with Spark will be donated to a not-for-profit organisation of the Referrer’s choice.
- Spark will contact the Referrer following the end of the Client’s initial 12 month engagement with Spark to inform them of the amount to be donated and ask them to nominate the recipient.
- The donation will be made as a single lump sum, and cannot be split amongst multiple recipients.
- Donation recipients do not need to be eligible to accept tax deductible donations, but they must be a registered charity listed on the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission Charity Register.